❤ Angelic Pretty Cat’s Tea Party ❤
JSK - Angelic Pretty
Beret/Tights - Jane Marple
Cardigan/Shoes - Emily Temple Cute
Necklace - Baby the Stars Shine BRight
Kanto Illustrations 001 - 026 - Created by Piper Thibodeau
Be sure to follow the artist on Tumblr!
pacific rim valentines!!
send one (or two, depending) to your copilots this friday! spread the love
lol the last one is the best
Omg cryin at the last one
Process photos for the Cloudy Day Dress.
1. Client’s rough sketch of what she is looking for with notes. No seamlines shown, just general silhouette and fabric textures.
2. My sketch showing the design of the garment based on her original ideas.
3. First muslin test after draping and drafting pattern. The bodice is the most important part of fit in this garment as the skirt is super full. I send this out to the client to try on, and she sends me photos back of her in it to give me feedback on fit. Alterations are then done.
4. First fabric version of the bodice.
5. Full fabric version of the dress without final details attached. This is sent out for one final fitting. Any last small alterations are then done.
6. Adding details before finalizing with lining.
7. Finished product!
Here’s a great little collection of Wicked character art created by Disney animator Minkyu Lee, which shows us what the characters would look like in a Disney animated film. Lee worked on films such as The Princess and the Frog and Frozen. These were created by the artist while studying at CalArts and interning at Disney. [x]
*SHARP INTAKE OF BREATH*
Totally just impulse-bought this. *^* Damn you Emily Temple Cute!